We are inviting you to serve our community with gifts to our mission partners & missionaries.
Here are eight opportunities for you to give:
- Hope for Korah – They have a gift catalogue available online or at our information booth. You can give a child breakfast, become a sponsor and lots more.
- Joshua House – There is a large box near the mail boxes where you can deposit items such as socks, toques, pj’s for the men working to overcome addictions.
- Brand New Life in Colombia is providing soccer uniforms for children at $30 per uniform. They are also hoping to replace all four tires on their ministry van at $100 per tire. Donate through New Life and mark it for “Brand New Life”.
- Esperanza is planning summer camps for children but some children will need financial support. $50 – $100 can be given through New Life marked “Esperanza Kids Camp.”
- Laure, Honduras – The people in Laure are working with Renew to set up hydroponics to provide food and employment in the community. Give any amount through New Life marked “Laure.”
- Youth Unlimited is a faith-based organization that meets vulnerable youth in Abbotsford. They need cookies and squares, cans of hot chocolate etc.
- Food Bank – You can bring food or monetary donations to the church. Food can be placed in the large box near the mailboxes and monetary donations should be made out to New Life Church, but marked as “Food Bank.”
- Donate to one of our missionaries: Fred in Middle East, Eve Pohl working in Ethiopia, Fernando Trevino in Colombia or the Barnhoorn family who does translation work for Nigeria.
We know there are many ways to give and many things to which we can give. Let us give with thankful hearts in response to the gift God has given us.
Either donate directly to the cause you choose or through New Life by any of our giving methods but make sure you clearly indicate who the gift is for. There are also many giving Catalogues made by other non-profits. We have hard copies of one made by World Renew, which is available at the info booth or online.
Please give all gifts by December 20.
We wish you joy as you reach out to others this Christmas Season.