We value the time we have on Sunday mornings at 10am to worship Jesus. It’s an important time for us to connect with one another and experience life change. Due to the recent outbreaks worldwide of the coronavirus we want to be diligent.
We care about the safety and well-being of each person and we are taking appropriate measures to ensure the health and safety of everyone that comes to New Life. We are taking extra precautions so starting this Sunday, things might look a little different.
We are actively monitoring the advisories from the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) as well as the BC Centre for Disease Control.
WHILE WORSHIPING AT NEW LIFE
New Life has made some minor changes to our Sunday worship service for the safety of all.
- We are working towards live streaming our services.
- We are exercising extra diligence by wiping down and cleaning surfaces regularly.
- We will be discontinuing our coffee and tea service until further notice.
- Greeters will open doors but will not make physical contact when you enter the building.
- Offering basket will not be passed around the church but you will still be able to give in an offering basket that will be placed at the auditorium exits.
- No handshakes or hugs will be encouraged during fellowship time.
- All sermon audios will be uploaded Monday at 10am for those unable to attend.
- We are maintaining inventory of hand sanitizer, toilet paper and soap.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.